How to make an effective resume
Make a resume effective tool for career development!
A resume is a brief description of your training. The purpose of the resume is to interest the potential employer so that he will invite you for an interview. This is your passport for the employer.
Remember that a recruiter who views dozens and hundreds of resumes per day has a limited amount of attention. Therefore, your resume should be short (up to 2 pages), divided into headings. The abundance of text and small print is not recommended.
What do we recommend to insert into the resume?
1. Name and contact details
2. What position are you applying for? It clarifies your expectations and also gives you a chance to get other offers in the future.
3. A short list of your basic skills. Remember that before the employer is a list of requirements for the position. So help them find your resume. And it will not be superfluous to adapt this list, according to the requirements of the vacancy. Remember that not only diplomas of education are important, but also information confirming your achievements, as well as information about personal qualities.
4. List of main jobs. Specify the company name, your position, the period of work in the company, including the month and year of commencement and completion. The rest is optional. It is accepted to begin transfer from the last place of work.
5. Education. Specify the name of the institution, the final specialty, the period of study. Specify additional training events, such as trainings, courses, etc.
6. Other: the presence of a driver’s license, recommendations, hobbies, what you consider necessary.
After you have compiled a resume, we recommend that you show it to someone of your friends. If he understands everything and is interested in it, you can consider the summary drawn up