International Retail Chain
Greetings, successful person.
Our task is to help you find a strong basis for a mega-jump in the professional and career growth.
We are looking for a candidate for the «Delivery Manager» position in the rapidly developing global retail company.
The company offers:
- Real opportunity for the fast career growth (the company plans to double the turnover within 1 year, and expand the staff to a separate department).
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Corporate car.
- Medical insurance.
- Official employment.
- 3-5 years experience in Planning in Wholesale/Retail or FMCG.
- English level — Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or Economics.
- Management and continuous improvement of forecasting and ordering processes.
- The introduction of appropriate and reliable enabling and supporting tools for forecasting, ordering (ex. SAF), in store logistics, transaction automation (ex. EDI).
- Continuous analysis of SAF (ordering tool) performance, settings calibration, process building and training of order responsible staff.
- Forecasting, ordering and management of warehouse stock.
- Shelf availability measurement, reporting, analysis and action planning.
- Collaboration with suppliers to ensure collaborative forecasting and manage joint business plans to lift service level and reduce stock.
- Implementation of «Truck-to-shelf» concept via appropriate frequency of deliveries definition, delivery schedule calibration and SAF settings adjustment.
I guarantee the strict confidentiality.
If you see yourself or your friend/colleague on this job, contact me right now!
Мы гарантируем полную конфиденциалность!